6.15.2009

Oh, happy day!

Heya! Just came from beating the boys in volleyball (yet again), and thought I'd share this card I made yesterday with you.
I've been on a "Friendly Forest" frenzy! The past five cards I've made, I have used their paper. :) I love it - it only needs a little embellishment, sewing around the edges, and it's good to go!





Anyways, I believe if you click the picture, it will either pop up larger, or it will make it clearer, because right now, the photos look too sharp. :(
I'm having a happy day today, watching the Penguins in their victory parade (almost got Max Talbot to go body surfing!), finishing up my math (YES!) and beating the boys in volleyball. :D I hope your day is turning out nice as well.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Clare popped on over from scrappersdelight,love your blog design..delish!!
    Look forward to getting to know you and seeing more of your gorgeous cards.
    hugs
    tracy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Bambi!!How did u MAKE IT. My blog is @glograbear.blogspot.com. My sig. is bear 49. I luv bears,I made a pun w/our last name,glograbear

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)