7.03.2009

Happy Birthday!

Hello again! Sorry about not posting for awhile - kinda busy, and it's been rainy here all week so I haven't had any good lighting for taking pictures. But, I went ahead and took this one, just because I like it so much. :) I used this weeks "2 Sketches 4 You" sketch - it's pretty sweet, and you can check it out here - I also combined it with Paper Play's challenge for this week.

Here is the card...



I'm so disappointed that this picture didn't turn out well - the card really is nice, so I guess you'll just have to take my word for it.

I'm so happy that I've been on this birthday cardmaking roll - I usually just do note cards and stamp "happy birthday" if I need to, but this makes it so much cooler, don't you think?

Anyhow, I know the 4th of July is tomorrow, but I simple cannot for the life of me make a card based on that theme! I'm really gonna have to go Internet surfing for some ideas.
I've also run out of sketches to do, having done the CPS, CP, and 2S4Y sketches for this week...any one else know of some good sketch sites? I just realized how much I've come to depend on these sketches - before I saw them, I could cook up some of my own ideas, but now I'm spoiled! lol

Have a happy 4th everyone, and don't be too shy to leave a comment - always welcome, as I'm sure everyone already knows! :)

5 comments:

  1. cute card! lovely! what cool PP you've used! love the cute flower! and your card pic is totally fine ;D

    Clouds :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love this line :) Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura & Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty! love the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and gorgeous flower. Love those papers :)

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a really pretty card, Clare. I love that you've made the flower as the main feature.

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week. Hope to see you again!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)