12.31.2009

L is for the way...


Just a quick post for today, just in time for my first card made for Get Sketchy (I used the chipboard from the back a BG paper pad;)), My Time to Craft, Whimsy Stamps, Pink Elephant, TCP, and finally, for Little Red Wagon




The card shape is rather unusual, for me. I like to have everything fitting into the card base, so...this was different and new,...for me. ;)

I was also just thinking how this is the last post of the year, so, I thought I'd show you my improvement (card-wise) over this fantastic year...

March:



Today:




I think it's safe to say my papercrafting and photography "skillz" have improved. ;)

And now I want to thank you for being such fantastic people for taking the time to drop a kind note on this lil' ol' blog of mine - it really has helped me. I was thinking about stopping it all together sometimes, but those comments were wonderful, so...






*****************

L-O-V-E recipe
Cardstock: SU!
Patterned paper: Cosmo Cricket "Everafter"
Ribbon: unknown
Other: chipboard from the back of a paper pad

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Clare, as always. I am definitely of your photos where is is just a plain white background. It shows off the cards much better to me. The white, or a cream color is good.

    You have come a long way in your card making, that is for sure, however, I must say, that your card from the beginning was extremely good! You have only gotten so much better my dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, I love your card!
    Dee - LRW DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards...it's fun to see the change in style...that's what I love about blogging:)

    thanks for joining us @ get sketchy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clare, I just love your first card! What a cool idea and design! How fun to see your "before" and "after" cards, too! I love your style and am so glad you share your cards on this blog! Happy New Year- wishing you all the best in 2010!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful!
    Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards! I really love the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous cards!! Thanks for joining us at TPE!!

    Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely beautiful work :) Thanks for playing along with us for TCPTUES90! Happy 2010 to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, beautiful creations!
    Many thanks for joining in our challenge at My Time to Craft this week!
    Happy New Year!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)