2.24.2010

Thinking Simple

 Good afternoon!

In an attempt to get my mojo back, I went back to ULTRA simple...I mean, this sketch is probably one of the most used ones. Though I guess that doesn't mean I can't still have fun with it. ;)


This was made for the Moxie Fab floss challenge (yes, another entry because this challenge is so fun;)), and this weeks Simply Scrapping weekly card challenge, which you can view HERE. You will be entered into the monthly drawing, AND there is RAK for this week. So how about popping on over there and having a go? ;)

Looking at the color chart at first, I was like 'Oh no! How am I going to make a card off these colors?!' Well, the light bulb flicked on when I saw this fun DCWV (at least, that's what I'm assuming it is; I got it as part of the DT goodies, and it doesn't have a label on the back) paper (in the center of the card). I used a plain ol' grocery bag instead of kraft (I bet that shows you what kind of budget I have;)), and just layered the paper.  Easy peasy. ;)

Thank you for popping in today!




*******************
Thinking Simple card recipe
Cardstock: unknown
Patterned paper: DCWV, K&Company
Stamp: Hero Arts
Ink: Ink It Up!
Other: floss, gems, grocery bag
Tools: trimmer, adhesive, stamping block


3 comments:

  1. 'Easy peasy'... but totally lovely! Love that little detail with the twine on the sentiment panel! Cute! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors look amazing and the floss is such a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Clare! Thanks again for entering the Fun with Floss Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)