6.26.2010

Update

Hiya!
I just wanted to let you know why I might not be posting regularly for short period; I'm still making cards, but mostly for DT assignments so I can't show you right now, but I'm starting to get some other cards made that I hope to share with you soon.
I also have some videos, but for some reason the computer is having problems uploading them. I'll keep trying, and will post them as soon as I can.
One last thing; I've started dying my own seam binding, some of which you can purchase HERE for a reasonable price. Some pictures...





Well, that's pretty much it - hope your day is along beautifully and have a great weekend!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Look forward to seeing your cards when you can share! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely seam binding!! I know those are so popular now! Can't wait to see your new cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)