10.16.2010

I remembered!

IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR THE SSC BLOG HOP POST, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN ONE POST

Hi there!
Thought I'd forgotten my promise of two posts today, eh? Not a chance. ;)

So, here are TWO cards - four in one week, but crammed into two days. Sorry about that - this week was unusually busy, like I said, but I still managed to get a card made for this weeks 2S4Y sketch, and one for the Wee Memories challenge (which I'm guest designing for - thanks Jenny! :)) Unfortunately, the weather this past week has either been stormy or super bright, which isn't my ideal for taking pictures. So without further ado...

The 2S4Y card;


Instructions: Cut and score card base. Cut patterned papers, distress edges, and tie bow around it. Adhere to base. Stamp image onto doily, color and distress. Stamp butterflies, cut out, adhere to doily and adhere to this to base.

And for the Wee Memories challenge, which I also used the 2S4Y sketch on...


Instructions: Cut and score card base, then distress. Cut patterned papers, distress, and adhere to base. Tie bow around base. Cut purple and cream patterned papers using dies, and stamp sentiment. Adhere felt image to die cuts and adhere to base.

Pretty much it for today - hope you had fun and enjoyed the hop!
See ya next week! ;)

*****************************************
Cards #1 recipe
Cardstock: Unknown
Patterned paper: Girls Paperie
Stamp: Martha Stewart, unknown
Ink: Martha Stewart
Ribbon: Seam binding available HERE
Other: colored pencils, doily


Card #2 recipe
Cardstock: Bazzil
Patterned paper: October Afternoon "Thrift Shop" and "Fly a Kite", DCWV, Crate Paper
Stamp: Hero Arts "Elephants"
Ink: Colorbox
Ribbon: Unknown
Image: Martha Stewart

10 comments:

  1. So darling!! I love the pooh image and the ribbons you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww... these are just too cute. love the cute images and your designs are fabulous as always! have a wonderful weekend! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab cards! love the little elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are so cute! I'm partial to pooh--love the doilies and the crinkly ribbon on it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful use of the doily, Clare! Love this sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. both are stunning! I love the ellie - too cute!
    Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are sooo cute. I love the little ellie he's adorable!
    Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two sweet cards! I just stumbled upon your blog and am happy I did. I am a follower now and would love for you to visit my blog.
    Linda
    http://cardsbylinda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Clare!!!! I would never have thought to stamp on the doilies!!! I have a bunch of them too..your cards rock as always!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)