6.20.2011

hello there!

...these unplanned blogging breaks always seem longer than the planned ones, and they also seem more...relaxing, I think.
My eight siblings and I were scrambling this past weekend to get our annual Fathers Day album completed on time, and my sisters birthday dinner/party is tonight. Add a (first to go!) siblings wedding this week on top of all that, and I think my absence is pretty well explained for. ;)
I have been feeling naughty for not snatching some time to go blog hopping though, so I plan to do that later this night after the party. I just know you've been up to some amazing things. ;)
Meanwhile, I'll leave you with this mini card, using some new (to me) My Cute Stamps...

Paper piecing some tiny little flowers...


Then finishing off with a tiny tag and a pearl...


Well, I've gotta dash - I'll be going down on Wednesday to the area near the church where the wedding will be, and then coming back on Sunday night, so you're spared from any more annoying blog posts from this procrastinating cardmaker until then. ;)
Thanks so much for stopping in!

***********************************
Card recipe
Cardstock: LSS
Patterned paper: Stash
Stamps: My Cute Stamps, PTI
Ink: Colorbox
Other: ribbon (Offray), pearl (Prima)

Tools: trimmer, adhesive, scissors, Glossy Accents

8 comments:

  1. Darling! That blue, sheer ribbon looks divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow 8 siblings? Goodness! You do seem busy. This is such a cute mini card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the loveliest touch, Clare!This card is utterly delightful! It's alright that you were busy...it's good kind of busy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card. Enjoy the next week Clare and have fun with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so very sweet! darling card, Clare! have a fabulous time! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet little mini card Clare! Love the stamps with the paper piecing and pearls..and that little tag is darling!!

    PS...left you some love on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute and cheery, I love the pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Clare. Love the punch of colour with the flowers and the ribbon and pearl is such an elegant touch. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)