12.08.2011

Sew what's new?

I just had to pull out THIS set when I saw the Moxie Fab World sewing challenge - this set it one of my faves, and I've used it so much, I've had to restrain myself from using on every other card I make! ;)
Also for the Lily Pad Cards button challenge, Papertakes Anything Goes, CCT Anything Goes, and CPS.


Push back the bow, and you can see the whole 'sewing machine', all threaded up and ready to go. :)



Of course no sewing themed card would be complete with the word 'sew', a bit of stitching and some sheared edges. ;)


Bow topped off with a random button ;)



This is totally random, but I have to share - I recently discovered the Straight No Chaser a cappella group (I LOVE a cappella!) through THIS song, and now I'm addicted to listening to THIS one - amazing group!

Thanks SO much for the sweet comments - I've been a bit busy this week, but I hope to return the favor soon! :)
Have a blessed day!

*************************************
Cardstock: LSS
Patterned paper: My Minds Eye
Stamp: Hero Arts 'Ledger' and 'Sew Artsy'
Ink: Staz-on, Versamark
Other: ribbon, button, kraft die cut (Maya Road), pearls, stickers (K&Company)

Tools: trimmer, adhesive, sewing machine

7 comments:

  1. I don't blame you for using this sweet sewing machine set! It's super cute and fits well with your style, you are good with your stitching too! Love the woodgrain letters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clare...this card is amazing... I so love it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always add such wonderful details to your cards, Clare! Love this - so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Clare! Thanks for linking this up to the Celebrating Hobbies Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made a such a pretty card - love how you can see the sewing machine when the seam binding is pushed back and thanks for joining in with this weeks challenge at Papertake Weekly, Mary G x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)