12.04.2011

Sour Cream container how-to

Blue, red, black and cream - how can one go wrong with such a bold color combo, especially with such an interesting photo for additional inspiration?


With these fun colors, and Christmas in mind, I made a 'sweet' little gift....


I debossed my youngest brother and sister's initials here, because they are such sweet tooth's!



Mmmmm, chocolate! :)


Wanna try making one of these yourself? Here's a little video how-to...


I hope you enjoyed the tutorial and if you decide to make some containers yourself, please leave link to your creation below - I'd love to check it out! :)

***********************************
Blue Redwork
Homespun Garden
Chip Art Chipboard Shapes: Stars
Chip Art Ornamental Stamps: Scallop Tile
Chip Art Alphabet Stamps: Sparrow Lowercase
Die-cut Borders - Homespun Chic

3 comments:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)