12.28.2012

On the fourth day...

....I went cuckoo for the Hero Arts 'Cuckoo' stamp set. :)


However, the "I'm cuckoo for you!" sentiment didn't fit nicely on a small tag, so I went with 'hello'
My first time stamping on felt...


Love that little flower. You know the Websters Pages bloomers? Well, sometimes I only use one rosette, and then there's the little pieces in between. So I saved those little pieces, and made another mini rosette with one. :)
And then, to finish it up, some deeeelicious Girls Paperie...I only was able to get my hands on four sheets, and now there are only bits and pieces left. :( I seriously need to get some more. Wish they came in a 6x6 pad Crate Paper style.

If you'd like to win a large flat rate box stocked full of papercrafting goodies, you can participate in the my twelve days of Christmas challenge by checking out THIS post, or linking up your card on the sidebar!

Thanks for popping in today!

*******************************
Card recipe
Cardstock: LSS, Bazzil
Patterned paper: Girls Paperie
Stamps: Hero Arts "Cuckoo" and "Just saying hi"
Ink: Staz-on, Tim Holtz Distress Ink "Walnut Stain" and "Worn Lipstick"
Trim: Websters Pages
Pearl: Kaisercraft
Other: doily HERE, twine HERE

Tools: trimmer, scissors, adhesive

5 comments:

  1. Stamping on felt! Why haven't I thought of that? Love those Girls' Paperie papers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous make.... so dainty and pretty! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the idea of stamping on felt--so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so going to try stamping on felt...I don't have the clock stamp but...I have some of that paper...and everything else to make this card...love it...tfs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)