4.11.2013

Project Thursday {emergency post}

...I hope I didn't scare you with the title, as there's no real emergency except for that, amidst studying for two tests and writing a big paper, I clean forgot to make a new project for today! :(
Luckily for you, however, I have come prepared with a tag I made awhile back - it doesn't use the latest and greatest stamp set (Mom and Dad), but it does use the still fabulously trendy and fun Positive Thoughts set.


I used the stitch border stamp to create the line for the "rain", and then the little hearts for the raindrops themselves. :)


I hope you like my quick little tag, and I'll see you again in two weeks for a prepared post. ;)

blog: bearydocardsinc.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)