9.30.2013

As I procrastinate

...I have another old card post to share with you. I'm thinking this one is around...two(?) years old.

***********************
I don't know what it is with kraft, white, blue and red, but I love using them on cards (in a non-traditional way).


This Emma's Shoppe paper is so much fun - I added Glossy Accents to all the polka dots...I think I saw Kristina Werner doing it once with the Restoration line.


And those adorable Lawn Fawn chickies...


This is a bonus blog post - two cards in one!


Thanks for stopping in and God bless!


2 comments:

  1. These cards are sooo cute, love the kraft with the red/blue:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! The sweet colors and elements are totally fab!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)