9.24.2013

Funky elephant

Hola! I'm just popping in quickly to enter a card in a couple challenges. ;)

This card is for the Stickers & Tape Challenge in the Moxie Fab World, and for the Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember blog hop (I used the Paper Smooches A Little Lovin' stamp set)


The story behind this card; usually when I'm making a project using washi tape, I go through a couple differant rolls and rip off various lengths to get the look I want. Instead of throwing this pretty washi tape away, I just stuck it on the side of my cardstock organizer (a little metal mabober).
So for this card, I really did use my scraps! As opposed to those cards where you could use scraps, but you end up using an uncut sheet and then make it look like it was a scrap. ;)

I used some enamel dots that I found on clearance at Michaels - .99 a pack!

Anyways, gonna spend a little more time on Photoshop before I head off to sleep, so peace out and thanks for stopping in!

********************************
Cardstock: Canson, SEI
Stamps: Paper Smooches
Ink: Stazon, Colorbox
Other: Stampin' Up washi tape, Martha Stewart embossing powder, My Minds Eye enamel dots

Tools: heat gun

3 comments:

  1. It's so cute! I like it very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super CUTE!! I love how you used the Washi tape for the background. Perfect for this darling image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Clare! Thanks for linking this up to the Stickers & Tape Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)