5.14.2014

Beautiful sky

...I was gonna talk about how amazing it looks outside (sun is out! leaves on trees!), but my brain is so dead from staying up too late last night, that I'm just gonna cut right to the chase.

Or the card.

Hm....

I'm not gonna lie, the fact that I used ink blending on this card is a pretty big deal for me.


I made this card almost a year ago, thus the poor image quality.


Also, I'm not usually a fan of gems, but I find myself really liking the Doodlebug ones - not sure why it's their gems in particular I've taken a fancy to. ;)

Anyways, thanks for stopping, and if you're as tired as I am right now, may you be blessed with a nap sometime in the very near future!

*********************************
Cardstock: Strathamore
Stamp: Hero Arts "Made with Love"
Ink: Papertrey Ink, Tim Holtz
Other: gems (Doodlebug)

Tools: Tim Holtz ink blending tools, Fiskars cloud punches

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)