8.07.2014

Hello

I haven't forgotten you, I've just been a wee bit busy lately, with preparing for Austria, work, and quickly fixing up my new photography site.


Pretty much follows what I did for my blog here, but I played a little more with Illustrator, and I dunno, but I just think it's cool that my handwriting in a 'logo'. ;)

Anyways, a card for this weeks Simon Says Stamp Make It Sparkle challenge and Through the Craftroom Door Anything Goes challenge.


This card is just a bunch of my favorite things - lots of die cutting, glitter, colors, and heat embossing! Plus, "making up" sentiments by combining different stamps and die cuts is so much fun!

To make up my little absence (and because I need to pass this on before it becomes "old news"), I decided to give away a Maggie Holmes 12x12 Styleboard paper pad to someone who commented within the past two weeks. Some random scrolling, hand-covering-eyes later, and the mouse has chosen Cristine! Yay! Cristine, if you could e-mail me your address, I'll try to get out this paper pad ASAP to ya! Thanks to everyone who's been so kindly leaving comments - I hope to return them soon, and when I get back from Austria, have more random giveaways. ;)

Thanks so much for stopping in and God bless!

*******************************
Cardstock: Strathamore, Bazzill
Patterned paper: Dear Lizzy "Lucky Charm"
Stamps: Hero Arts "Three Silhouettes" and "Essential Messages"
Ink: Versamark
Other: glitter embossing powder (Hampton), glitter paper (American Crafts)

Tools: heat gun, Cuttlebug, Paper Smooches "Quote Tag" die, Papertrey Ink "Simply Jane" frame die, Mama Elephant "Tiny Bow" die

6 comments:

  1. Cute card Clare! And congrats on the new photo site!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Through the Craft Room Door.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new site looks fabulous and so does this card. You have some exciting things going on right now, hope the busy-ness settles a bit so you can fully enjoy it all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card! Study in Austria! How envious I just got - lucky you! Calabria was great for summervacation and I really loved the hotel where we were staying; Grottechelle in Capo Vaticano -but if you have the chance I think you'd enjoy the northern part of Italy more, where there is more to do and see, better wines (if you drink wine that is...). I absolutley LOVE Tuscany for summer and Piedmonte for winter/spring -great skiing in combo with some beautiful spring landscapes and great winetastings (but you will perhaps get enough of that in Austria (-: . Let me know when you are going, maybe I'll have some tips - Italy is one of our favorite countries for vacations (-: Enjoy your semester in Austria, big hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fun- like a modern twist on a classic & vintage silhouette!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this card! so striking :) and your new photog site looks fabulous!! thank you for playing along with simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)