11.05.2014

Moooove me

While I can't make any cards in Austria, I can start cleaning out my old draft closet, and start posting some old cards.

I had the cow all stamped and layered, and built the rest of the card around it.


I have a lot of detail pictures...I used to do it all the time, but I've stopped since I felt like they were unnecessary, but what do you think?

I still love these coconut buttons.


That's the oldie for today! Thanks for stopping in!

*************************************
Cardstock: LSS
Patterned paper: October Afternoon "Sidewalks" and "Fly a Kite"
Stamps: Lawn Fawn 'Critters on the Farm'
Ink: Staz-on
Other: button (stash), burlap (Joann's), paperclip (Tim Holtz), ribbon (PTI)

Tools: sewing machine, Cuttlebug, MFT Framed Greetings die, scissors, adhesive, trimmer

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)