5.28.2015

Throwback Thursday // Chalkboard Greetings

Another throwback Thursday post from June 2013.

*******************************************

I got THIS My Favorite Things stamp set after only looking at one image - the sentiment I used on the card today. So sweet, and perfect to send to so many friends.


I topped it off with Mini Blooms, which could possibly be my favorite floral stamp set yet...but then again, I recently ordered some more floral sets, so we'll see how long the infatuation lasts. ;)

I was in a bit of an crazy embossing/vellum phase when I made this - more vellum/embossing cards will be popping up in here in the future. ;)

********************************
Cardstock: Canson
Stamps: My Favorite Things "Chalkboard Greetings", Papertrey Ink "Mini Blooms"
Ink: Versamark
Other: embossing powder (Hampton Art), pearls and vellum (Michaels)

Tools: heat gun

1 comment:

  1. Great contrast between black flowers and white sentiment on top of the pool colour panel!!! Beautifully done!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)